Having been to lot of other resorts of Fiji, Warwick on the mainland seemed to be a wise decision, considering that I need to travel by road from Suva.
Property is excellent in terms of
1. Customer service – Real bula spirit with all of the employees.
2. Food was awesome with lot of options ( particularly on the breakfast buffet)
3. Room service took only 10-15 minutes, even though the hotel seemed to be fully
4. Well maintained swimming pool
5. White sand beach.
6. Free food for Kids ( in the main restaurant)
7. Free wifi ( but didn’t want to get hooked to internet though)
1. Kids play area / park
2. a sizeable balcony
3. Beer and spirit seems to be costlier
Stayed with 2 kids aged 10 and 7 for 2 days.